Are you in Mexico? Are you looking for a VoIP cloud system that can also be integrated with Zoho?
Look no further and take advantage of this offer, valid until April 30th, 2017.
Order your VoIP before the 30th of this month and save money while increasing the productivity of your business.
How much does it cost?
- Price per user: 320 pesos (this cost includes 100 minutes for calls to mobiles in Mexico)
- 100 minutes to mobiles: 40 pesos
- 1000 minutes to mobiles: 350 pesos
- Mexican DID: 25 pesos per month
But this is not all, because if you purchase your Zoho CRM licenses with SagitaZ, we give you a package of 1,000 minutes for FREE!
Can I see how VoIP works before buying?
Discover all that it has to offer in a FREE DEMO, where we will show you how we work with VoIP technology ourselves.
Click HERE and request your DEMO now.
What does this offer include?
Until April 30th, this offer includes all the PBX features in the cloud, unlimited calls to landlines in 25 countries, plus calls to landlines and mobiles in USA and Canada.
With your VoIP you can call to:
VoIP and Zoho CRM
With VoIP and Zoho CRM, make calls straight from your contact’s business card within Zoho CRM and write down all the call details so that everything is registered and associated to your contact.
By integrating VoIP with your Zoho CRM, you will benefit from all the advantages of a complete business telephony system.
- With your VoIP you can:
- Manage a 100% cloud-based PBX
- Have conversations on multiple devices
- Schedule calls and follow-up tasks
- Make a call directly from Zoho CRM with just one click
- Know who is calling and see the caller’s CRM record.
- Set your Find me / Follow me so you never miss a call again
What if I don’t have Zoho CRM?
Don’t worry, you can use the VoIP service without Zoho CRM or buy your Zoho CRM license HERE.