A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its utility is that the website is able to remember your visit when you navigate again on that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any website would be significantly reduced. If you want to know more about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please visit this link.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection we proceed to detail the cookies use made by this website in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is a measure to prevent spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to generate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting Google to process information about you. Therefore, to exercise any right in this regard you must directly contact Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivation or cookie removal
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and this is where you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the web browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of the Google Analytics’ cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with the European regulations. Detailed information can be found on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, you can find it on this other link.
This post is a summary of our Private Policy. To read it all please visit http://blog.sagitaz.com/es/politica-cookies/